Departure to Jezzine, located 22 kilometers east of Saida and about 950 meters above sea level, Jezzine is a summer resort surrounded by mountains and valleys. Start your day with a seasonal farming activity at a newly founded farm located at 1200m above sea level in the heart of nature. Our host will explain all about the sustainable farming project and its natural products, and offer a home-made lunch prepared with the local ingredients. Continue your visit in Jezzine town by discovering the Jezzine water source, and the newly refurbished old watermill. You will have the chance to learn the production phases of the famous cutlery of Jezzine before deserving a panoramic view over the pine forest valley from the Jezzine Waterfall. Old traditional mansions and houses of Jezzine will offer you an esthetical architecture experience of one of the most beautiful towns of Mount Lebanon.
Return back to Beirut
- Participate to a seasonal farming activity.
- Taste homemade seasonal product.
- Discover cultural aspects of Jezzine town.
- Learn about the ancestral cutlery making.
- English – Arabic – French
Departure Time8:00 a.m.
Return Time7:00 p.m.
ValidityApril to October
InterestElders & Young
Level of ComfortMedium
- Air Conditioned Vehicle
- Local Tour Guide
- Tour Leader
- This is a private tour/activity.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Minimum Group number to operate this tour is 6 and maximum 12 persons.
- Sometimes and due to reasons beyond our control, slight modifications to the program may occur.
- Rates quoted by SAAD Tours are subject to change without any prior notice, in case of any sudden increase in VAT, fuel price, hotel rates or entrance fees.