Hiking Experience 7D/6N
Starting from $1499per person
The best view comes after the hardest climb
Hiking in Lebanon is an experience that should not be missed! With its marvelous mountain range, its fascinating valleys, its various nature reserves, and its scenic natural views, Lebanon offers great hiking experiences. Hiking in Lebanon and enjoying its beautiful weather is one of the best ways to get to know Lebanon better, and appreciate its beauty.
- Get out of the city and hike in Lebanon’s stunning cedars forests and reserves enjoying the breathtaking views throughout the hikes.
- English – French – Arabic – Russian – German – Spanish – Portuguese – Italian
Level of Comfort
- April to December
Day 1: Arrival
Arrival into Beirut International Airport.
Meet and assist by SAAD Tours representative and transfer to the hotel in Cedars for check in.
Enjoy the rest of your day at leisure.
Dinner and overnight at the hotel in Cedars
Day 2: Mountain Biking
Hiking from Cedars to Bazaaoun (Approximately 15 km; easy level; cedars, high plateaus, and panoramas over Qadisha valley) - cultural tour in Bazaaoun and Hasroun.
Dinner and overnight in Bazaaoun.
Day 3: Hiking from Bazaaoun to Tannourine
Hiking from Bazaaoun to Tannourine (Approximately 13 km; easy level; high plateaus, panoramas)
Dinner and overnight near Tannourine Cedras Nature Reserve.
Day 4: Hiking from Tannourine Cedars Nature Reserve to Balaa Sink Hole
Hiking from Tannourine Cedars Nature Reserve to Balaa Sink Hole (Approximately 12 km; moderate level; cedars, geological formations)
Dinner and overnight in Ehmej
Day 5: Hiking on Ehmej side trail
Hiking from Ehmej to Aaqoura (Approximately 19 km; advanced level; oak deciduous trees, man-made lakes)
Dinner and overnight in Aaqoura
Day 6: Hiking Aaqoura to Hrajel
Hiking from Aaqoura to Hrajel via Afqa natural grotto and water source (Approximately 16 km;
moderate level; juniper trees, panoramas, geological formation)
Dinner and overnight at hotel in Beirut
Day 7: Departure
Pick up from the hotel before 3 hours for final flight departure.
- Meet & Assist by SAAD Tours representative upon arrival to Beirut International Airport
- Round Trip transfer by private modern A/C vehicle
- 6 nights accommodation at standard hotels and guest houses on half board basis (Breakfast & Dinner)
- Professional local hiking guide during the tours (5 Days)
- Transportation by modern A/C vehicle (5 Days)
- Entrance fees where applicable
- 5 lunches with soft drinks during the tours
- 11% VAT
- Meals & Snacks during the tours
- Visa & portage fees
- Tips for driver and guide
- Anything not mentioned above
- This is a private tour/activity.
- Tour price is based on a minimum group number of 6 persons.
- Minimum Group number to operate this tour is 6 and maximum 12 persons.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- A wide range of selected hotels are available.
- Sometimes and due to reasons beyond our control, slight modifications to the program may occur.
- Rates quoted by SAAD Tours are subject to change without any prior notice, in case of any sudden increase in VAT, fuel price, hotel rates or entrance fees.
- Jeita grotto, National Museum, Beiteddine Palace, Gebran Khalil Gebran Museum close on Monday’s.